Monday 7 April 2014

$0.99!!!! Sober is the New Black bargain 12.00 today

I don't know if it's the sun, the sea, the breeze or a combination of all three but for the last 2 days I have been bursting with happiness and content.
I love holidays in a way I never used to. They used to be sources of stress and anxiety. Stressed about the unknown venue, accommodation and facilities namely:

Where will I be able to buy wine as soon as we arrive?
Will there be a shop within walking distance?
It is Sunday, will it be open?
Can we go to a bar? or is it too late for the kids?
How many can I get away with having at the bar?
How can I ensure a daily supply without a shopping delivery?
How can I ensure there is opportunity to drink when the schedule is unplanned?

Funnily enough all those things are gone and my only decisions are

Chocolate or strawberry ice cream?
Pool or beach?
Book or magazine?

Why? Why? Why? did I think that alcohol made things better for so long?


Here is the link for the 0.99$ offer

http://www.amazon.com/Sober-New-Black-alcoholics-alcoholic-ebook/dp/B00HZIGNLU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1396864617&sr=1-1&keywords=sober+is+the+new+black

No comments :

Post a Comment

Go on, spill.

Follow @SoberRachel