Wednesday 5 March 2014

HAMS: Radio Guest Slot aaaaahhhhh!

Last night I was a guest of Kenneth Anderson, Executive director of HAMSnetwork.org on his radio blog cast. HAMS is an organisation in the States focussing on Reducing the Harm that comes from alcohol and addiction. He is based in New York and I was a bit overwhelmed to be talking to him (the website talks of expert guests!) but he put me at ease and allowed all my thoughts and memories from the time I stopped drinking and my reasoning for it, to come pouring out.
He likes to discuss ways other than AA that can be used to manage alcohol habits and like Soberistas, acknowledges that complete sobriety is not for everyone and that there is a place (for some, but not me) to reduce or moderate their drinking.
You can listen to it here. Speak your thoughts freely!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/harm-reduction/2014/03/04/sober-is-the-new-black

No comments :

Post a Comment

Go on, spill.

Follow @SoberRachel