Wednesday 16 July 2014

Weight Wise Wednesday

Today's tip is easier said than done, but in having said that, it should be easier to do with food than with alcohol.

Moderation.

Personally I find it very difficult to stop at one (cake, biscuit, bar of chocolate) and I'm hardly finished the first one when I'm getting the second. SO this week I'm going to Stop. And Think. I can have another one, tomorrow. Not today, not straight away but more like normal people who have one at a time, perhaps each day. Hopefully by avoiding a total ban on favourite foods it will be possible to avoid that 'deprivation leading to immediate craving' thing that always happens.

So, it's food. We cannot abstain. Let's try to moderate.

Let me know how you get on.

Rx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Go on, spill.

Follow @SoberRachel